Interior Decorative Custom Laminated Art Glass Safety Shatterproof
Laminated glass consists of a tough protective interlayer made of
polyvinyl butyral (PVB) bonded between two panes of glass under
heat and pressure. Once sealed together, the glass "sandwich"
behaves as a single unit and looks like normal glass. Annealed,
heat strengthened or tempered glass can be used to produce
Laminated glass may crack upon impact, but the glass fragments held
by the protective interlayer rather than falling free and
potentially causing injury.
1. Rich and colorful pattern designs provide unique decorative
results: Or obscure and quiet, or sparkling and lively, or serious
and elegant, or bold and generous.
2. Tangible stereoscopic patterns will never fade.
3. Each distinctive pattern offers a different level of
obscuration, providing privacy without sacrificing natural light.
4. Can be cut, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated and printed,
1. Window and door
2. Facades, cladding and curtain walls
3. Automobile, train, vessel
|Payment Terms||30% T/T in advance, and balance before shipment|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 days after received deposite or LC|